Like to ride a bicycle?
Come to us in Numa Emek – combine cycling with a rural vacation with family or friends.
We are located in Yokne’am HaMoshava in the heart of the Jezreel valley.
Our location is an excellent starting point for a variety of riding trails in Ramat Menashe Park, Zorea Forest, and Mishmar HaEmek, along with a hike to the Carmel range, from the Jezreel Valley and even a ride along Mount Gilboa.
At your disposal:
- 3 spacious and equipped rural guest rooms.
- A club for gathering and hosting, or just sitting in the evenings.
- Secure storage space for keeping your bike.
- Guided cycling tours in a variety of languages.
- Washing point.
- Bicycle maps, first aid kit for bicycle repairs.
- A possibility of renting bicycles for a trip in our immediate vicinity – coordinated in advance. The bike will arrive at your unit for an enjoyable trip to our area.
- Sauna and the possibility of treatments and spa at the end of the riding day.
- 5 minutes walk – Minimarket and Tanduka Restaurant (kosher and recommended meat restaurant).
- Free entrance to the swimming pool in the colony – 5 minutes walk from our guesthouse. (Open during the summer months).
Information, guidance, and Recommendations with a big smile.