Yokne’am Moshava was established in 1935 and is located in the western part of the Jezreel Valley.
The moshava is located on the road to the north near the city of Yokne’am and adjacent to “Ramot Menashe and Nahal HaShofet.”
In our colony, you can enjoy a rich variety of activities and recreation during your upcoming vacation.
- The swimming pool – is a 5-minute walk from Numa Emek and our guests enjoy free entrance. Open June-September.
- Children’s swimming pool. Under the supervision of a certified lifeguard.
- Supermarket – a 5-minute walk from Numa Emek.
- Synagogue – open daily and of course on Shabat and holidays.
Business and recreation in Yokne’am Moshav:
- Fishing Park “Fish in the Village” – an enjoyable fishing park for the whole family, alongside inflatables, hammocks and authentic fishing environments. For details – 04-9894095
- Self-harvesting of berries near the fishing park complex.
- Tanduka Restaurant – a high-quality kosher meat restaurant.
- Café Aya – 5 minutes’ walk from the “Numa Emek” area. At Café Aya you can enjoy breakfast in the country atmosphere from homemade natural products, sandwiches and salads, and excellent coffee. Ayelet Lavi – 054-8080227
- Ruth Dresler Glass Design – Glass Hand Gallery. For details – 04-9891338
- Pini Nahmani – wooden tools with artistic engraving alongside homemade honey. For more information – 04-9891178
- Wilfrid Israel Museum – Kibbutz Hazorea – 10 minutes walk to visit the museum located at Kibbutz Hazorea near us, Museum of Far Eastern Art, including permanent and changing exhibitions, activities and creative workshops for the whole family.
- Gallery for ceramic works – Yona Hamam. For details – 050-2366840
- Roshka Gallery – Tools of the past with the fragrance of the history of the good old Land of Israel. Shmulik Madar – 052-3230407
- Gourmet meals in the field – Neta Bashan. For details – 050-2624030