Numa Emek is located in Yokne’am, a short drive from Megiddo – Ramat Menashe, from the Jezreel Valley, the Carmel Range and a quick trip to Gilboa and the Lower Galilee.
We have gathered for you a variety of national parks and nature sites:
- Nahal HaShofet – 10 minutes’ walk from our B & B vacation rentals, you will reach the stream of the Shofet River that flows most of the year, a green and pleasant walking path, suitable for the whole family and accessible to wheelchairs.
- Ramat Menashe Park – You can also reach the park through Yokne’am Moshava, a green space of 84,000 dunams, including Nahal HaShofet, Juara Museum, The Kibbutz Memorial, Nahal Gahar and more. With a variety of bicycle paths, hiking, KKL parking lots and more.
- Megiddo National Park – 15 km from Numa Emek, for details – 04-6590316
- Beit She’arim National Park – 9 km from Numa Emek – for details – 04-9831643
- Tzipori National Park – 27 km from Numa Emek – for details – 04-6454768
- Hai-Bar Carmel National Park – 13 km from Numa Emek – for details – 04-8320648
- Nahal Me’arot National Park – 19 km from Numa Emek, for details – 04-9841750 / 2
- Ramat Hanadiv – Memorial Gardens in memory of the famous philanthropist – Baron Rothschild. Next to a nature park with hiking trails that include scenic viewpoint, ancient settlement sites, a hidden spring, and a rehabilitation bird cage. 25 km from Numa Emek